NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT REGISTRATIONS?
by phone: +33 2 41 96 32 32
by mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Why come to Cities to Be?
- To be a part of an international event committed to building and sustainable territories
- To keep up to date with innovative projects and innovative solutions for sustainable buildings
- To explore the current situation on the ground in Europe and internationally
- To share good practices and solutions and harness the energy of industry professionals
- To expand your network: meet key players in sustainable construction
Who is Cities to Be for?
Public and private contracting authorities, Communities, Architects, Operators and Services, Industrialists and Suppliers, Manufacturers, Construction and Public Works Companies, Design Offices, Urban Planners and Developers, Banks, Investors, Real Estate, Trustees
A Pass includes:
- Entry to the whole program
- Access to Exhibiting and Networking Spaces
- Gala evening on September 12th (except for the 1-day pass)
- Catering and coffee breaks
- Conference goody bag and program
1-day Pass – Full rate – (except gala evening) – €160 incl. VAT
2-day Pass – Full Rate – €250 incl. VAT
2-day Pass – Reduced rate* – €160 incl. VAT
Invite your colleagues, partners, etc.
Pack of 10 x 2-day Passes
€1500 incl. VAT
*Reduced rate reserved for members of the Alliance HQE-GBC, Novabuild (excluding individual members) and employees of member structures of the Réseau Bâtiment Durable.